2 September 2010

My Creative Space

As you might know I'm leaving this Sunday for a creative week in France. What will I be doing there??? Well I'll take wood, silver, silver clay, porcelain and dried clay. I'll will mostly concentrate on the coming X-mas season. On the handmade-Europe blog you could have a sneek-peek at what to expect from European sellers this autumn/winter. If you popped over you saw that it also featured my porcelain-star garlands, so I'll be making lots of stars. I will make long, short and even longer garlands with the stars and single stars too. Besides the garlands I have another nice cosy wintery item in mind with stars. When I'm fed up making stars I'll turn to silver, silver clay and wood, to work on some new jewellery designs I have in mind. The dried clay I'll use to make my own paperclay and maybe I'll use it there or I'll just use it later back home. From last year I know that time just flies even if we work all day and some evenings too. But it good fun too and the landlord looks very well after us, cooking lovely lunches, dinners and breakfast with fresh croissants...............hhhmmmmm


Anyway I'm preparing 2 large boxes filled with all above and the according tools. Why am I packing 3 days beforehand, well we have to deliver them to the person whom drives the van beforehand. Besides packing I'm also finishing some last little ceramic items to go in the kiln tonight. As I will not be firing or glazing in France I can do some glazing tomorrow and fire it all on Friday night.

Have a creative day!!

3 comments:

  1. have fun !! I hope you will get loads of new techniques and ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun :) I hope you will have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like lots of packing to be done. Can't wait to see what you'll bring back home from France:)

    ReplyDelete