16 September 2010

Le Veauthibault 2010

Sunday the 5th of September we left with 3 cars and 1 van with 10 women and 1 dog from Belgium for 7 days to 
Le Veauthibault in France to create with clay, porcelain, silver(clay), glass, fimo, paint, paper, plaster and wood.


Below the view from my place in the atelier and impressions around the house. 
Usually I would go for a short walk in the morning, sometimes Thibault, the dog of the landlord would walk with me.


We had a real good time, the evening we filled with playing games, visiting the local wine farm or sitting around the fire watching stars. The landlord Jacques made our breakfast, lunch, dinner and entertained us with ghost stories in the cellar.


All in all I had a great time, created a lot of which I will share more later.

2 comments: