11 September 2010

EST Challenge

What a surprise (I've been computer-less since last Sunday cause I was off for a creative week in France, no internet, hardly a working cell phone, so no news what so ever) to find I won last weeks EST challenge. So many thanks to Anastasia from L'Accent Nou and sorry for the delay. But here we go, I guess it will be fine to close this challenge the 20th of September (say 20h Belgium time)  instead of the 13th, else there will be very little time to create.


I'd like to challenge you to make something in spired by (your) heritage. Why heritage, well I just spend a week in 16th century house, lots of heritage there and I like history and folklore (hence my jewellery inspired by folklore from the region where I was born and bred), but not in a dusty, rusty kind of way, but as part of today and the future. Please send your entries to annemiek [at] twotrees [dot] be or via an etsy convo.

See the entries here: http://twotreesbelgium.blogspot.com/2010/09/entries-for-est-challenge.html

5 comments:

  1. Congrats for winning the challenge!!! Hope you had a great time at your craft week in France :)
    thank you very much for this new theme very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the challenge!
    Your new theme is really challenging! I´m living in a heritage-protected house, I hope it will inspire me to create something for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, wonderful topic, can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, such a delightful challenge!

    ReplyDelete