30 August 2010

Monday Mood

Next Sunday I'm off to France to be creative for a week with a group of fellow ceramists, silver clay, glass bead, soapstone artists, and even a welder. Got a busy week ahead since I want to make more for the fair which takes place the day after I'm back from France in Lommel, Belgium. (They used a picture of one of my bowls for their  advertising poster which made me really happy.)
But first France and to get in the mood, an all French mood board today.


Whimsical Woman with bird on her head

Head over to Fleurfatale's blog if you want to see more mood boards.

10 comments:

  1. Lucky you !!!! Getting to sunny France instead of rainy Belgium ! Great moodboard. Have fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's fun your moodboard! like it on a monday ;-)
    I wish I coul go with you, have a nice creative week in France!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A funny mood you are in..
    the week gonna be just great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    wishing you a great Week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    Have a great week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!

    Have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds exciting, enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is my favorite moodboard for today!

    ReplyDelete