4 August 2010

1 bag 3 occasions












 chic                                                                      casual                                                                      funky

Do you like this bag? I got it from Karuski, this is a one off, but she has this model in other fabrics too. I asked for an extra brooch in red, so I could adjust the bag to the occasion. Once I had it at home I found that the red puppy brooch I got from Mitsy (Artmind) goes very well with it too. So one bag tree styles for tree occasions and I did not even try a brooch made by myself for my bag yet ;-)

2 comments:

  1. That's so great you can adjust the bag a lot. I'm sure your brooches would look beautiful pinned to the bag! I'm also glad you had a fabric you liked a lot, its pattern suits the bag and gives it a special, personal look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool bag! :) Goes perfect with any brooch I think! I have the same puppy on my HeliS-bag! :)

    ReplyDelete