14 June 2012

Belgium Obsolete

We finally got the keys to our house in the Netherlands,so I'm adjusting all my banners which still had Belgium in the name. So a new banner for this blog, my etsy shop and my twitter-account. All thanks to the talented Alex from Ralev, who designed my logo in the first place.


Apart from a change in banners you will notice much more from my move. I shipped most items from the Netherlands anyway as it was cheaper, so better for both of us. But in the background I've closed my Belgian company and set up a new company in the Netherlands. Lots of paperwork, especially the closing of the Belgian one; I'll be glad when it is all sorted. I'll keep you posted on the makings of my new workspaces. Yes, I'll have 2, one atelier for the clay, silver and glass and and office/library/gallery where I'll be making parcels to post, keeping up with admin, taking pictures of new items, blog, tweet, .... and so on. Will be so much better than the current temporary solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment