8 December 2011

Secret Santa 2011

There was a knock on the door this morning, it was the postman, he had a parcel for me :-) 
Always nice to receive parcels, especially if you don't know who they're from or what it is. I guessed it would be from my Secret Santa Swap partner and it was :-)  

For those who wonder what a Secret Santa Swap is; it is organised among the members by the Etsy European Street Team, who can sign up to send and receive a gift. You than receive the info about the person whom to send a gift too. And you receive a gift from another member.

This tumbled from the parcel:


A lovely postcard with sweet Christmas wishes, some nice chocolate and marzipan and last but not least a lovely handmade bag.


The bag has all these tiny pockets for organising ones jewellery.


Curious who send me this gift? It was send to me by Isodora, Eloise and Maria Angeles, who run this wonderful etsy shop. A big thanks to them for this nice surprise!

1 comment: