13 October 2010

Inspirational Ireland

Last week I spend a few days in Ireland. 
I lived there over 10 years ago, just bought a ticket and went. Lucky for me the Celtic tiger had just started roaring it was not hard to find a place to stay and a job; designing kitchens for the rich and famous of Ireland.
I go back at least once a year to catch up with friends and stay in touch.

 
I spend some time on the coast, enjoying the sun and the view. Later in the week I went with a friend and her kids to the Botanical Gardens. All museums have free access and so do these gardens. I never went there when I lived in Ireland, so it was a good reason to go. The weather was just gorgeous and there was a temporary exhibition of sculptures in all shapes and sizes.

Happy Bronze Friends

Twig Goat
Looking for the fairies under the fairy seat mushroom.

Mixed Media Dove

Iron Deer

Cute Squirl

Amazing Plant Sculpture

Paparazzi, they were al taking pictures using there mobiles....

Organic Sculpture in Felt

4 comments:

  1. Great to see these pictures ! Very nice exhibition. Seems that you enjoyed your stay !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that green grass and the blue sea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, looks like you had a nice trip, and lovely weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics ! Now I am homesick.... want to go too !

    ReplyDelete